2.27.2009

Just Begining

I have lived my entire life completely sure of who I am. And it hasn’t been until recently that I have lost myself. So this is my futile attempt to try and find myself once again, by putting down my feelings, life experiences and worries to words. Anyone that has any form of advice or comment will always be welcome to me.

Here is a little bit about me and my trials and tribulations thus far in my life, so everyone can get a better idea of who I am. My name is Nomad and I used to through seizures when I was a baby. I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia, which means basically that I have extremely low blood sugar. When I was five years old my father left my mother the day before Mothers day, and only saw him once since then about a year ago. When I was maybe eight my mother almost died, and that is a whole story within itself. At the age of ten my family and I were homeless, and barley able to remain living at a local motel. That part of my life is very relatable to the movie “The Pursuit of Happyness” if anyone has seen that. My grandmother, that I never met before died when I was fourteen. It is a regret that I am going to have to adjust to over time. At fifteen my brother was diagnosed with cancer. However one year later, the cancer was gone, and the sun never shone brighter in my eyes.

I try not to dwell in the past. If it weren’t for every remotely negative occurrence that has happened to me, I wouldn’t have been able to grow as much as I have in this life. Please feel free to comment!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You've certainly had your share of tough times in life! I glad that you've grown through your experiences, and I hope that you always hold on to joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot to have to go through - I admire you for your attitude towards it.

    Thanks for your comment, by the way :) I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback of all kinds.